• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gx cs4 vs tuxing txed m042

The Tuxing is a 2 stage compressor with composite rings on the high pressure piston that wear out from heat and high rpms. They are split rings and are fairly easy to replace for someone who is mechanically inclined. The GX is an Omega style compressor that relies on low rpm rubber o-rings as compression seals. This is the most common part requiring rebuilds in Omega style compressors. A number of owners highly recommend Omega compressors. I've never been a fan due to the degree of disassembly necessary to reach these rubber o-rings for replacement. Watch the AofA Youtube Omega rebuild video and draw your own conclusion.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I did own an FX compressor that was the same motorized handpump in a box design as is an Omega. I have owned seven air gun compressors over the years and have repaired an Air Venturi, a Daystate and a Carette. There have been numerous posts over the years about Omega seal failures from owners. There are more durable designs and easier to service compressors for the money than the Omegas IMO.

Last edited: