• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

GX CS4 my problem

Just received to compressor today serviced the water reservoir topped off . I turned the water on closed the bleed valve it was pumping up the pressure then about a 100b something inside the case popped and the pressure just dropped to zero. Now not building pressure.
can’t believe it lol! Help
Did you check the burst disc yet? Also sometimes the banjo fittings may not be completely tight on the HP tubing. First thing I would do is check the burst disc.

Reactions: DesertSilver
I'm guessing it was a power supply issue. Since it's inside you cannot tell. I have the external power supply CS4 and the second time I tested it the power supply over current or some protection circuit went pop and it stopped working. Hey let it cool down for 5 minutes try to get never had the problem again. However I don't really trust the quality of the power supply but that's not a big deal since replacements aren't that expensive.

Reactions: JimBentley
The pump is rated for 11 L per minute but I would use the number 10 L per minute. So to find the approximate time to fill a vessel multiply the liters of the vessel times the number of bars that you want to increase the pressure by and that's how many liters of air that you have to pump into it. Then divide that by 10 L per minute to get the time.

With no filter installed or being used put the deadhead in your fill line. Close the bleeder valve start your compressor if memory serves me right I think it was 37 or 39 seconds to go from zero to 300 bar.
It's in the manual.

Quickest and easiest way to check your compressor output...done.
Thanks Mike I’m on it as soon as my phone gets some charge on it.

Ok seems when I checked the burst disc I didn’t get it tight enough and was leaking enough I could hear it. Snugged it down .
deadhead time for 300b 23 sec. to 310b 24sec. Now I think it good. Fingers crossed! Lol
Your compressor must be special or something. Manual states 38 seconds from 0 to 300 bar, yours does it in 23 seconds.