GX CS4-I

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
Just a quick heads up. Reading older post/s about the internal CS4 version, I guess the power supply cooling fan only turned on after a certain temp if I recall the info I read right. Just letting people know the power supply fan on the version I got (which I'm told is the latest) runs with the cord plugged in like my CS4 standard. So maybe they read this forum and decided to change it in some way. I mentioned before that the grease zerk that was on the other internal models has been replaced with the older style grease pot just like the CS4. Also the newer one seems like the exact same weight to me and is only 1" wider than the non internal power supply version. Just thought I'd let people know what I've found.

Thank you for the information. I've been watching reports on this compressor and considering getting one. It would be my first. Does the CS4I version ship with a DC cable and battery clips? It appears there's no onboard storage reel on this model for the DC cable.. They show a DC cable in one of their pictures, connected to a battery under a truck hood but don't specifically say that it is an included accessory.

Thanks,
Feinwerk

Reactions: MACTEN