• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4 I - New compresor from Alibaba with INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY - DASH I

It's the same height and length but 1" wider. I'll check sometime this week.
An inch wider? The ads on Amazon show the exact same footprint (11.8*6.1*12.4 inch). Then again, they both show 29lb as the weight, and we all know that cannot be right. Now I need to get mine out and weigh and measure it. *sigh* The devil's in the details, eh?

Not yet. I'm assuming it's the same as the external but since I'm curious as well the cover will come off shortly.
Do they include a 220 Volt power cord by any chance?
I have a spare/unused 220 outlet in my shop, next to my welder, but Id probably keep and use the compressor indoors where its warm over the winter months.
Im trying to justify purchasing one of these, and you own not just 1, but 2 of these?
Good for you!

I have a spare/unused 220 outlet in my shop, next to my welder, but Id probably keep and use the compressor indoors where its warm over the winter months.
Im trying to justify purchasing one of these, and you own not just 1, but 2 of these?
Good for you!
I think you have to order the 220v version to get a different cord unless the one supplied will work. Most 220 v appliances have a different dedicated head.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Good for you!
On the Alibaba site, they offer various plug options. You can view and see which might fit your needs. But at the end of the day, the machine end is just the standard computer/monitor plug. What you put on the other end is really up to what you have in the shop.

If anyone wants to do a group purchase, its about 5% less expensive for the compressor, and about 20% less for shipping, for purchasing 30 units.
If not for the new, not even released yet compressors from AEA, Id almost be interested in reselling these GX models on Ebay.
I wish AEA would disclose more details on their new product.
It might be superior....But then again, it might not?
I'm in

I'm wondering if they shipped a different addresses if we bulk order them?
Macten says they ship direct from the factory.
I would imagine Alibaba will ship anywhere, but in order to get their best discount on a pallet of 30 units, they would surely need to be sent to 1 address.
They quoted my $511 for 1 unit.
If I could get in on a group purchase, Id be interested in 5 total, at a 20% discount.
I would keep 1 , and sell the others on Marketplace/Ebay, with the intention of reducing the price for the 1 that I keep for myself.

Last edited: