• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4 I - New compresor from Alibaba with INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY - DASH I

The numbers you have @ 200 bar seems really high. Did you take measurements on the primary with a clamp meter and line spliter?
Tried again today with the splitter and multimeter.

PS alone - .18A
Fan & pump on - 1.66A
Compressor on - 3.63A
DH test @ 400 bar - 5.5-6.02A (meter doesn't have a max hold feature, so hard to tell for sure)

Ran the same test on the DC cable only and got similar results. Definitely higher than yours.

Tried again today with the splitter and multimeter.

PS alone - .18A
Fan & pump on - 1.66A
Compressor on - 3.63A
DH test @ 400 bar - 5.5-6.02A (meter doesn't have a max hold feature, so hard to tell for sure)

Ran the same test on the DC cable only and got similar results. Definitely higher than yours.
Yeah, the nameplate rating of 350 watts is to be taken with a grain of salt. 6 / 120 = 720 watts...

If anyone wants to do a group purchase, its about 5% less expensive for the compressor, and about 20% less for shipping, for purchasing 30 units.
If not for the new, not even released yet compressors from AEA, Id almost be interested in reselling these GX models on Ebay.
I wish AEA would disclose more details on their new product.
It might be superior....But then again, it might not?
Looks to be superior

Reactions: Airgun Al
Isn't air cooled better if it doesn't produce that much meat? Less maintenance right?
And what can the cs4 do that AEA cannot? AFAIK cs can not do 7000psi.
ANY compressor that is producing meat, has a problem!
Too soon to tell on the new 7000 psi AEA compressor, as its not available yet, but should be soon.
Hopefully it fills larger tanks with ease.