• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4 I accessories / upgrades

Just wondering if you guys have a list or links to any accessory or upgrades for the Gx CS4 I
That you guys would be willing to share I see that this place sells a few things which is very nice

Anyone is free to spend their $$$ anywhere they choose. Personally, I would never buy anything from TF. Several reasons outside of this post, but I'll address a couple here.

1) Flow illumination - Spent about $9 shipped, and received 8 LED strips. Have already gifted two strips to a fellow AGN member. $43.50??? GMAFB. I can crimp my own terminals on for free, or solder the wires to the fan leads (my personal choice) and save $34.50. (Took me about 5 minutes to complete).

2) That GX lubricants grease he says are "the same that is in your unit from the factory"... Wrong. Mine is translucent white, NOT that cream color. He is using Renewable Lubricants and portioning it out 10ml at a time for $10.50 (PLUS shipping). That's $1.05 per ml (minus shipping). I just bought Mobil FM101 (a HSF1 food grade grease, NLGI 1) for $17.11 (with shipping) for 405 ml, which comes out to about to about $0.04 cents per ml. Total rip off, IMO.

3) I paid $20.80 vs his $65. My meter has backlighting that comes on when the fan/pump is switched on, and the meter counts when the pump is running. No need to mess with the motor leads (I plugged mine into the relay on the control board)

And then there's his constant barrage of personal attacks against Jason and GX in general. So disrespectful and unprofessional. I am amazed that GX has allowed him to be an affiliate sponsor for them; hopefully that ends soon, given his sarcastic attitude towards them.

Just my 2 cents, probably worth less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC.

Last edited:
Anyone is free to spend their $$$ anywhere they choose. Personally, I would never buy anything from TF. Several reasons outside of this post, but I'll address a couple here.

1) Flow illumination - Spent about $9 shipped, and received 8 LED strips. Have already gifted two strips to a fellow AGN member. $43.50??? GMAFB. I can crimp my own terminals on for free, or solder the wires to the fan leads (my personal choice) and save $34.50. (Took me about 5 minutes to complete).

2) That GX lubricants grease he says are "the same that is in your unit from the factory"... Wrong. Mine is translucent white, NOT that cream color. He is using Renewable Lubricants and portioning it out 10ml at a time for $10.50 (PLUS shipping). That's $1.05 per ml (minus shipping). I just bought Mobil FM101 (a HSF1 food grade grease, NLGI 1) for $17.11 (with shipping) for 405 ml, which comes out to about to about $0.04 cents per ml. Total rip off, IMO.

3) I paid $20.80 vs his $65. My meter has backlighting that comes on when the fan/pump is switched on, and the meter counts when the pump is running. No need to mess with the motor leads (I plugged mine into the relay on the control board)

And then there's his constant barrage of personal attacks against Jason and GX in general. So disrespectful and unprofessional. I am amazed that GX has allowed him to be an affiliate sponsor for them; hopefully that ends soon, given his sarcastic attitude towards them.

Just my 2 cents, probably worth less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC.
Thank you so much for your insight and input

By chance do you have any links or places to get the add-ons that you have put on minus the ones that you made personally

Last edited: