GX-CS4 Help please!

DONOT double up this will prevent the safety function from working. Check to make sure there is no grease or debris behind the burst disk as this could cause premature failure. Pull the disk out and put the dead head into the fill whip and close bleader then run the compressor and see if it blows out any debris. After you run it for a minute or two put it all back together and test again with new disk. If it blows the theres a issue with the compressor.

DONOT double up this will prevent the safety function from working. Check to make sure there is no grease or debris behind the burst disk as this could cause premature failure. Pull the disk out and put the dead head into the fill whip and close bleader then run the compressor and see if it blows out any debris. After you run it for a minute or two put it all back together and test again with new disk. If it blows the theres a issue with the compressor.
Yup it's going back!
The gage is all coming apart inside too!
Must have been made at quitting time on Friday! 😞

Did you order direct from GX Pump or from Amazon or AliExpress? I know of two people who had issues with compressors ordered through Amazon and there was a warning on the GX Pump Owner's FB page about counterfeit GX Compressors being sold through AliExpress. Regardless of where you purchased, I would contact GX Pump at [email protected] and let them know what is happening. They will respond within 24 hours and are really good about making things right.

Did you order direct from GX Pump or from Amazon or AliExpress? I know of two people who had issues with compressors ordered through Amazon and there was a warning on the GX Pump Owner's FB page about counterfeit GX Compressors being sold through AliExpress. Regardless of where you purchased, I would contact GX Pump at [email protected] and let them know what is happening. They will respond within 24 hours and are really good about making things right.
Yeah I bought through eBay and it has 30 day return policy. It worked really good up until 4000psi and disc popping! And the second time the gauge went haywire!
Hopefully I can just exchange it out for another one! GK1 will just have to wait a bit I guess!

You can always purchase direct from GX Pump and know you're getting the real thing and not a knock-off!

I don't know what you paid through eBay, but there is a discount code for an additional 10% off (GX10OFF) when you purchase through GX Pump. Shipping is free (the L3 I bought from GX Pump shipped via Amazon delivery) and there was no sales tax added.