• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

GX CS4 Compressor is now available on Amazon…

Damn, I just bought this one

GX-E-CS3-1.​

They say good things come to those who wait... Lol. That's how it works for me . i wait for the good thing it never comes so i buy next best then the next day after receiving it the new best thing comes available.. ( for less). Cant win..lol

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
Apologies, that was an attempt at a joke.
Sometimes you face a tough crowd...lol.

Just seems on these compressors your down to is it somthing you like, fits a need or convenient, priced noce to take a chance on it you buy and try . Its going to be satisfactory and last and your happy or it dont. I think any of them is a dice roll on any lasting good service. Then next is what one offers good after sale service or parts . Pretty much Seems any of them it's alibabba china stores anyway .lol

Reactions: Camaro454
Sometimes you face a tough crowd...lol.

Just seems on these compressors your down to is it somthing you like, fits a need or convenient, priced noce to take a chance on it you buy and try . Its going to be satisfactory and last and your happy or it dont. I think any of them is a dice roll on any lasting good service. Then next is what one offers good after sale service or parts . Pretty much Seems any of them it's alibabba china stores anyway .lol
No problem.

This thing sounds great. $700 at Amazon. My sense tells me way too good to think it should ever be used for bottles. My Benjamin Traveler is going on 3 yrs old but only filled guns between 3000 to 4000 psi max. Hope this gets good long term reviews.
Screenshot_20230115_082257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Joe's the Engineer, Physicists, Scientist and Salesman...🤑
A presume non-listed in order priority order :) I once worked as a engineering manager at a company. During an executive meeting the VP of sales made a presentation urging the engineering staff to meet their deadlines, quarterly revenue targets demanded it. When someone said releasing a faulty product to meet a schedule would cost more in the long run. The sales VP replied "don't confuse sales with installation." I soon left the company for a more ethical company.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camaro454
First post for me and figured I’d share my initial thoughts being I just got the CS4. Filled my 6.8 liter tank from empty to 300bar in 3 hours 21 minutes. Tops off my 215cc gun in a couple of minutes. Relatively quiet and barely got warm at room temperature on the 3 plus hour continuous run. Fan blows pretty strong with the warm air blowing out. If it can do this 50 times, it will pay for itself and then some. I have nothing to compare it with, but looks pretty well put together. Gauge was spot on as well. Perfect for me if it lasts.

Last edited:
First post for me and figured I’d share my initial thoughts being I just got the CS4. Filled my 6.8 liter tank from empty to 300bar in 3 hours 21 minutes. Tops off my 215cc gun in a couple of minutes. Relatively quiet and barely got warm at room temperature on the 3 plus hour continuous run. Fan blows pretty strong with the warm air blowing out. If it can do this 50 times, it will pay for itself and then some. I have nothing to compare it with, but looks pretty well put together. Gauge was spot on as well. Perfect for me if it lasts.
Awesome !

Keep us posted on this thread about the CS4.

I have a CS2 and love the thing. Its been working great for a year and I shoot and use it most every day.

I don’t have a tank - to me the idea of a tank is a bit of a kludge and archaic - trying to “fill” one air tank from another air tank by leveraging the pressure differential between the two tanks - nuts.

To me, An inexpensive, portable compressor is what is required for a compressed air rifle, not scuba tanks. GX seems to get that and is delivering better and better solutions so far.

Awesome !

Keep us posted on this thread about the CS4.

I have a CS2 and love the thing. Its been working great for a year and I shoot and use it most every day.

I don’t have a tank - to me the idea of a tank is a bit of a kludge and archaic - trying to “fill” one air tank from another air tank by leveraging the pressure differential between the two tanks - nuts.

To me, An inexpensive, portable compressor is what is required for a compressed air rifle, not scuba tanks. GX seems to get that and is delivering better and better solutions so far.
Will do.

As for compressor and tanks when it comes to portability, it really depends what you’re doing. As long as you have a power source (car, battery, outlet) where you’re shooting you are good to go with just a portable compressor. It’s portability with strings attached. Not necessarily a problem, but a limiting factor to where you can shoot with convenient refills. Tanks provide a bit more portability If you need it. As an example, I like to target shoot in the woods on the back portion of my property. No power source there so having the 6.8 tank allows me to fill my gun up to 40 times (about 1,500 shots) without leaving my bench. For hunting the 6.8 is really too big to lug around. I will likely get a 100 cu. in. tank that‘s pretty small and easy to pack and can fill my gun up to 9 times (360 shots) giving me more than enough air for a day of hunting.

At the end of the day, we each decide what works for us and what we are willing to spend to get air in our guns. Happy shooting.

Last edited: