• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4 Back in Stock @ GX Pumps

No answer from Ankol.
I boughtt on last night on Ali Baba, and 20min later, the seller was text messaging me asking if I would "take a special deal on an unbranded version" of the CS3 pump I just bought.
I was like.. wait .. what..??
I told em I bought a gx4, and they said, "No you bought a GX-CS3 pump. I sent them the email invoice that said GX4 and had a picture. Then nothing.
So I sent then I sent another text saying "what's up."
That said, Oh sorry, it's a "GX4 Pump, so sorry, friend "
SO...
Canceled my order with Alibaba, contacted my credit card company, etc. etc.
then...
I contacted GX pump directly.
They want 179$ to ship it to me.
At this point, I'm just going to pay it and grin.
I'm in the process of getting an invoice from them now.
-Sheesh, I just wish Amazon would ship it for free 99🙄
I’m surprised they didn’t respond to your message. Every time I messaged them they responded right away. That shipping is kinda steep

Yes the shipping is crummy, but a cheap Alkin is 2,500 at least so..
I actually sent a couple messages to them (Ankol) because they do have the compressors, they just won't ship through Amazon.
GX answered within a hour or 2 so IF they will send the invoice, I'm just going to pull the trigger.
Really like the guys at the paintball place, there awesome but the only time there open is Saturday & Sundays, but that's when I want to be in the field shooting 🔫
(Really everyday but still gotta work lol)

So the guys at GXPumpOfficial.com are shipping it to you for $179?

I'm in Kihei and am looking to get one of these.
Well Aloha neighbor!
I'm in pukalani.
Yes I just pulled the trigger on one.
$879 shipped with UPS to my door.
After all the run around I'm stoked.
And also it's UPS so I should receive it in a few days.
My GX Pump CS1 has been making a tiny squeeking sound since I've been filling my 700cc uragan2 CF bottle to 300 bar (in several sessions) so I have a feeling I will need to rebuild it and having not done that yet I'm sure it will be a learning experience.
I definitely don't want to be without anything but my two 6.8L CF tanks to fill my guns because
My last 2 guns I've gotten are 300bar and with the large bottles at those pressures you don't get alot of fills.