GX CS2 or TUXING TXES061

Just purchased a Air Venture Avenger and need a compressor to fill. Been looking at the GX CS2's and the Tuxing TXES061 on Amazon. The Tuxing is $230 but not sure how it will hold up, if anyone has any experience on this unit please let me know your thoughts. The other one I am looking at is the GX CS2 that seems to get some positive reviews but not sure how well they hold up ether? Thanks for any input on my search for a compressor.

A buddy bought the GX CS2 last year. He wanted a portable to fill both his and his wife's Crowns, which have 500cc and 580cc air cylinders.

Although not used too extensively, it remains running well, and has never given him any issues.

It is no speed demon, but the Avenger's air cylinder is not all that large anyway. It is convenient to use, convenient to take somewhere if you might need to (to the range), and it is not noisy.

With any made in China compressor, there will always be good and bad ones as their engineering is not robust (cheaper to make it that way), and their product consistency is not great. As such, I recommend purchasing the extended warranty. Or, use a credit card which has additional warranty protection, eg: gives you a second year of warranty coverage after the seller's 1 year warranty expires.

I have the GX L3 (battery powered). Bought it in March and it runs pretty much daily (sometimes several times a day). It came with a rebuild/gasket kit and the tooling to do the job. It is not the fastest (roughly 15 minutes to bring my Impact M3 back up to pressure) but very convenient and has not faultered. The other I have is a cheap one like the Tuxing (No brand name on it) that clips onto the battery of my car and I have been running it for 4 years. Only issue I had was a power wire to the cooling fan came loose.

I run them alot, but I never run them more than 15 minutes at a time without a cool down cycle and always leave the cooling fan run for a couple minutes after I am done filling. Don't know if it really does anything but I do know heat is your enemy. Good luck.

I’m in this boat myself. I’m leaning to the gx, because bill from target forge (check out his YouTube videos) has taken one apart on video, and with his engineering background, says it looks to be a pretty stout unit. He’s spent many hours and dollars making the yong heng a feasible alternative to big money compressors, but for every day filling of guns, I think the gx is a winner. For me the bigger question is to get the standard model, or battery powered!