• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX-CS2 longest runtime

I usually don’t go by time on mine. I usually touch the top of the head regularly.But if I would had to guess, it would be around three minutes. And it don’t take long at all for mine to fill up the 3000 psi. After it reaches that amount it starts to take a little longer. Heat is your enemy. So that’s why I don’t really pay attention to the time. If mine gets to where I can’t hold my hand on top of it for more than a couple seconds,Then it is too hot.I’ll shut it off for a few minutes and touch the head again and if it feels normal then I start it back up.

A2501FCA-A422-4C60-B510-14FC49F24D9E.1621022891.png

During this past winter. I used mine to fill up my 90ci Benjamin bottle from empty up to around 4200psi as I recall? It was cold cold cold out. Below freezing.

Ran non stop For over 50 minutes. Hardly got warm cause of conditions. 

last weekend. Warm out. Topping off 90ci bottle again. Had to run it for 10 minutes then 20 minutes to cool. Rinse and repeat. The unit gets my 90ci bottle to 4500 psi no problem.

You shouldn't have any problem. Mine has a 580cc bottle. I just finished filling a 87 cu/ft tank. It took several sessions but it did indeed fill it. I ran the compressor for 30 minutes at a time. Purged water every 8 minutes, relative humidity stayed around 25% in my basement. The highest temperature I saw after the longest run of 45 minutes was 142F.