• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX-CS2 Compressor question

Milf Dots

Jul 7, 2022
Aloha
I purchased a GX-CS2 compressor and it has been working flawlessly filling up my FX air rifles, what I was curious about was its ability to fill a 6.8liter or 9liter 4500 carbon fiber tank in small increments at a time. Has anyone successfully used the CS2 to fill a larger air tank before? Or would this be a terrible idea and causing potentially too much wear and tear on the compressor? Any insight would be wonderful!

Will it work? Sure, but with a long series of steps to cool down, etc. Will it out the compressor much faster? You betcha. Not what it was built to do. If there is a dive shop or another like source near you, use that as your primary source to fill the big tanks. You can use the compressor to top off the scuba tank if it starts to get too much below the desired fill pressure but do so carefully and don’t over stress the portable unit. David

Reactions: Milf Dots
Will it work? Sure, but with a long series of steps to cool down, etc. Will it out the compressor much faster? You betcha. Not what it was built to do. If there is a dive shop or another like source near you, use that as your primary source to fill the big tanks. You can use the compressor to top off the scuba tank if it starts to get too much below the desired fill pressure but do so carefully and don’t over stress the portable unit. David
Awesome, thank you.

I guess id be sure .. dont seem it could for this guy

I guess id be sure .. dont seem it could for this guy

My cs2 fills my 700cc airmarksman bottle to 300bar quite easily

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
T

that guy said he couldnt fill past 100bar, right?
Ya, but he also did say fills his guns fine right? Only trying to fill that larger volume it failed to do so ..

Says this at gx

• The GX CS2 pcp air rifle compressor is specially designed for PCP, Paintball, that with less than 60ci air tank.
60ci is just .983 (1) liter or 983cc.

So ya your 700cc will fill normal