• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX Compressors?

As JIMNM stated Target forge .com does a good review and maintenance tips on the GX. I saw on amazon they offer an extended 2-year warranty for an extra 44.00 plus the cost of the unit. The GX-CS-2 $369.99 price on Amazon and the GX E-L2 uses a 18volt cordless tool battery to power it. $399.99 The GX-CS3 has the built-in home converter, and water Seperator with auto shutoff $529.99 Seems that most owners are happy with them.

I have a GX EL-2 which is their 18 volt battery model. I got it because I wanted to be able to go anywhere with it and have air without having to be able to plug it in. It’s working good so far. It’s a lot slower than my brothers Yong Heng but it’s a lot more compact and lighter to transport. I’m happy with it so far.

I when to YouTube & looked over countless reviews on them. Everyone of them were positive over all. Only a
few cons but nothing to do with reliability. That is very amazing. Are these compressors the best kept secret
in our industry. I have wanted a compressor to take to the range & out in the field for some time. I have just looked
past these compressors. I hope we get many more reviews pro & con on these units.

Fly

Just a warning to some looking to buy the GX compressors off Amazon. They have no parts available and no one to call if you need advise, I strongly suggest buying from a reputable source who can provide parts and answer service questions etc. I get several calls a day asking for parts or service questions on their Ebay or Amazon compressor unfortunately I cannot help them company policy dictates we only service our own products. I would reach out to Hajimoto Productions or New England air guns etc. to buy your compressors. Thanks for your time. God Bless.

Just a warning to some looking to buy the GX compressors off Amazon. They have no parts available and no one to call if you need advise, I strongly suggest buying from a reputable source who can provide parts and answer service questions etc. I get several calls a day asking for parts or service questions on their Ebay or Amazon compressor unfortunately I cannot help them company policy dictates we only service our own products. I would reach out to Hajimoto Productions or New England air guns etc. to buy your compressors. Thanks for your time. God Bless.
As said above, targetforge.net is going to be stocking parts for these. That is of course, if you didn’t purchase the 4yr extended warranty through Amazon that covers you no matter what!

Reactions: 450BM and jpl
I watched Rick's video series on the GX 3 Xisico compressor and boy it sure does look like my GX 3 bought from Amazon Jan 2021. I understand JTS not selling parts since it is not branded the same. Mine had nothing in the manual about filling it with oil. Rick's video shows it. When I got mine I went ahead and added maybe an ounce of pure Silicone oil to the fill port . 1 1/2 years later still chugging along. Thinking of filling it as per instructions of other brands of the same pump. What could it hurt?

As said above, targetforge.net is going to be stocking parts for these. That is of course, if you didn’t purchase the 4yr extended warranty through Amazon that covers you no matter what!
Take note that Amazon is not the one that insures the product, it’s a third party company such as Assurance. God knows if they actually honor the extended warranty based on some of the bad reviews they have received… I believe that the way these are usually written is that it kicks in after the manufacturers warranty is over. Anyone with experience care to chime in about actual coverage under the extended warranty?

-Marty

Boy there is a YouTube video on the GX 2 compressor that you guys need to watch.I would have copied the
link but I have a new lap top & need to figure out how to copy & past as my ole computer. Any way the fellow
that has the web site had a new GX2 compressor set to him to review. He tore it down & wow! That thing has
a forged steel rod with a caged needle bearing. Guys you can,t get better than that. The only thing I can see is
parts availability. The post above say if you buy from the above vender they have parts. Even if you had to pay more
that seem great. Check that web site out on YouTube. If you want a portable compressor that sounds like the ticket
to me. JMOHOP.

Fly😃

I got one because it’s simple and portable. But I don’t use one very hard at all. I only have an HW100 that I shoot occasionally. Looking at the pump it doesn’t look like something I’d want to use hard on a daily basis but mine has an easy life so hopefully it lasts.
Why is amazon warranty useless?

Mine lasted all of 1 month, then just suddenly crapped out with no warning. I've been very careful with it, only filled my FX airguns, and mid fill the motor sped up (pump drive issue I suppose) and it started bleeding air out of my gun and not pressurizing anything. I thought I'd be smart and bought mine from Walmart online with a 4 year warranty. Only trouble is that the warranty only kicks in after one year, and any issues must be resolved with the manufacturer. I reached out and got the usual Chinglish responses with elementary troubleshooting instructions. Took it in to my local Walmart and returned it for full refund.

Reactions: ThomasT