GX C4 suitable to fill 97 cu Ft tank

I have a 97 Cu Ft carbon fiber tank to feed my RAW HM1000x.LRT (.30 caliber) at the range. Is this compressor able to consistently fill these tanks? I see people using them to fill the PCP rifles.

These carbon fiber tanks run about $680 vs buying a compressor. I live near a dive shop and fills cost $4.00. I'm thinking I should buy two or three more tanks and just have them filled at the dive shop in a day. This way, when I need air I just pull another tank, no waiting.

Bruce

Los Angeles Rifle and Revolver Club (3).jpg

Yes the CS4 can handle filling a CF tank. It will be slow, and may need to be done in stages to reduce heat and moisture.

However, your dive shop most likely will NOT be able to fill a SCBA tank. They are 4500 psi, and most dive shops can't fill past 3500psi. My local paintball shop, which CAN fill to 4500, charges me $10 vs SCUBA shop which charges $4 for 3000.

My local dive shop claims their compressor costs $250,000 (it's large and can fill a dozen tanks at a time). They claim their air scrubbers deliver as clean and dry air as possible can can fill tanks to 6000 psi if needed. My pricing is based on buying an air card which is forty pre-paid fills.
Well slap my face and call me Zsa Zsa!! I've checked with two local dive shots, and topping off steel tanks around 3500 is their limit. Lucky for you to have such a cheap and reliable air source nearby!