Guys I couldn't be more proud.

IMG_20220326_173414516_HDR.1648349168.jpg
IMG_20220326_173358956_HDR.1648349170.jpg
Dudes today my daughter who I have been teaching how to shoot since she was a wisp of a lass out shot me. It was fair and square and I didn't go easy on her. I bought this rifle from bigragu. It's a benjamin Sheridan 347. We were shooting 13.47 jsb pellets and long story short I got about a .3 in group at 10m and she got 3 in the same hole. Not 1 ragged hole. Oh no she got them in the same exact hole. Like Olympic games gold medal same hole. Honestly I have never even seen this happen before...... Ever. I have seen close to these results with glass but this was with notch and post and from a 9 year old! Guys this is why I am so passionate about teaching children to be tough. Teach them how to work. How to shoot. How to fish. How to achieve something that takes skill, time and effort. Look at how happy my little girl is. She doesn't smile like that for youtube or playing stupid apps on her phone that's a smile that only comes from hard work and the knowledge that her dad never went easy on her. This took 4 years guys. She was never able to beat me..... Ever. Undoubtedly she still couldn't beat me if I had glass and you can argue that 40 year old eyes might have something to do with the equation but I never was able to put 3 in the same exact hole even when I was 12 years old. Anyway I am so proud of her and I told her I would tell you all about it. Your looking at a real shooter here. 👌🤠

Reactions: maven and Maizen
Raden,

You've every right to be proud, could be looking at a future gold metal Olympian. What a good job you're doing as a Dad, think of the confidence and character building you've accomplished. She's well on her way to being a successful, well adjusted adult, just from the love, attention and kindness, you've shown. You both are heroes, to me. WM

God blessed me with her for sure. She makes me a better man. Even despite that fact 3 shots in one hole demands respect even from an adult. I'm actually in awe of it. I honestly think part of this must be insane luck. I shoot my marauder at 10m with a huge scope and I definitely get hole in hole...... But its a ragged hole. Her shots went literally in the same hole. It defies logic. I dou t she could do it again but I got it on tape. 

That is great that she could shoot like that! Congrats to her and to you, for taking the time to teach her, as well.

I never shot at things close enough to do one hole groups with my 342 or Sheridan Blue Streak. But we were out at 1000 Acres, now a park with signs prohibiting the use of airguns but allowing shotguns, one day shooting balloons tied to sticks on a lake that was over a hundred yards wide. One of the four inch balloons got away and the wind pushed it to near the far end of the lake. I took four shots at it holding over more each time as my shots all fell short. Then my youngest daughter, about nine years old, wanted a turn. So, I set her up with a log for a rest and pumped the old 342 up for her. She settled in and I told her to hold over about six feet, She carefully sighted in and squeezed the shot off. Some time later the four inch balloon went pop. She had the same grin, of job well done, as your daughter. In her forties now and still remembers the day and shot.

Kids require the time we spend with them to have a good image of themselves. More is usually better. This is extremely important when trying to raise a decent caring human being. 

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Ezana4CE
So happy for you and I can definitely understand and appreciate your feelings. Same feeling I had a couple of months back when taking my daughter with me to the range. The bond that you are creating and have created is what is needed in these times we live in. 
Wonderful story to start my Sunday morning off with. Wishing you and your family a great day…

Little girls are pretty slick, sure she didn’t ten ring the first shot and intentionally throw her next two off target for the miraculous one hole group? They say they learn how to manipulate boys at a young age, probably practicing on ole dad! 

Sounds like y’all are raising yours the way were raising our three boys. Very good to hear, we need tough courageous people, not weak people with poor values. Keep up the good work! Great shooting!

Beau