• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks Guppy Air Tank , Atlas Bipod-New! Leishy 2

Classified Status
SOLD
I have not posted on here for a while, mainly a lurker. I do have have almost 700 transactions on the auction website with a perfect 100% rating -member name is Joeboo4236. I only deal through paypal as well.

In addition to the Loaded Up Leishy 2 I put up yesterday, I would like to put a few more items up for sale.

1) Atlas V8-BT-10 Bipod-Basically New-$179 shipped.
2)118/100 Big Guppy AirTank from Joe Brancato- These are the Best. Unused. This one is decked out with extra protection and comes with the TJ -Slo-Flo -$420 shipped or
with Brand New Rukx Gear Survivor Back Pack-This pack will fit the air tank and the Leishy 2 comfortably to together for a trip to the woods.-$499 shipped

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions. Shipping is USPS Priority CONUS ONLY, Thanks

at1.jpg

at 2.jpg

tank.jpg

combo2.jpg

cmbo.jpg