• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Guns you'd like to own, but haven't found or had the chance to buy

I thought it might fun to read about the guns you hoped to find, buy get given to you. What ever or how ever it worked out. lets here what your looking for. Maybe like a show and hope

If you own one of the hope to find gun's, post up a picture with a show and tell about your treasure.

I personal would love to find a .177 FX Bobcat. I've seen the Unicorn but never had the opportunity to buy one. It much more availably in the UK and Europe. but hasn't been so available here in the USA 

Hi

I've always wanted to buy the pp700 but I always end up spending the money on something else (scope, airgun ...) I guess one day I'll get it. The saddest thing is that I have everything mini moderator, moderator adapter, red dot, cylinder head all new without using. LOL

16043158470763314936508225047237.1604316414.jpg

On order is my soon to be Thomas HP, and also my Steve Corcoran "one of kind EFT/Benchrest hybrid custom Walnut stock" to put it in! I'm one of those guys that hates having guns that need tuning and love high quality stuff. I justified the cost because of all the "so called good guns" that fell so short of my expectaions once I owned them for a while, which I sold for a loss later on. I'd rather have 1 great gun than 5 regular guns!!!!

I'd like a Steyr ProX and a Delta Wolf too, we'll see what the future holds.