Guns you regret not buying sooner

I wish I would have bought my .177 RedWolf HP sooner, I almost ordered one a year ago but it was too much money. Decided I needed it so I sold some guns to make it happen, and immediately realized it was a very good decision. I also wish I would have bought my HW30 sooner, it’s my recliner rifle for indoor shooting lol!

Reactions: stoti
EVOL Mini .22. My original EVOL ended up being too long for my needs after the long wait. Once one came up that didn't get sold in a few minutes I jumped on it. Wish I got this one instead of the standard I originally ordered.

IMG_20220521_085524785_HDR.jpg

EVOL Mini .22. My original EVOL ended up being too long for my needs after the long wait. Once one came up that didn't get sold in a few minutes I jumped on it. Wish I got this one instead of the standard I originally ordered.

View attachment 268681

This is on my radar for when I purchase a compact even though it is on the larger side of being a compact. I have that tripod too that Ive yet to put to use, how do you like it?

This is on my radar for when I purchase a compact even though it is on the larger side of being a compact. I have that tripod too that Ive yet to put to use, how do you like it?
Only reason it's longer is just simply it's a rifle instead of bullpup but even then is only about 30" long. Lots of bullpups are that long as well. Anyways the tripod is awesome. Been using it for along time now over a year. Never use a bipod anymore. Sold all my bipods. I have this little guy and a big one as well.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Only reason it's longer is just simply it's a rifle instead of bullpup but even then is only about 30" long. Lots of bullpups are that long as well. Anyways the tripod is awesome. Been using it for along time now over a year. Never use a bipod anymore. Sold all my bipods. I have this little guy and a big one as well.
Oh i definitely get it, my alpha and taipan are right around 35-37 so I want something 28 or under but would make an exception.

HW100

Always read about how heavy they were, and being obsessed with compact platforms I over looked the Weihrauch for years.

Welllllll, I finally bought one.
Long, heavy, not modular, not from Sweden, but holy smoking bat turds is it a shooter!!
The FIRST rifle in many years, that from the first 5 pellets after zeroing, had me in disbelief at the tiny ragged hole in the target.
I own Steyrs, RAWS, Walthers, and more FX platforms than is good for me, but the HW100 was positively stellar from the get go.

I know understand the cult following of the rifle.

First rifle was a Gamo Break Barrel in .22.

Got tired of the and accuarcy and having to break the barrel before every shot so I bought a TalonSS.

After shooting it for awhile and getting it tuned I enjoyed it, but the single shot was a problem when out hunting not being able to take a quick follow up shot if needed.

Third rifle was an FX Impact and I liked it so much I bought another one.

It's the perfect platform for me due to the interchangeable calibers, barrel lengths, and aftermarket accessories. Not to mention the ease to tune for a new setup is quick and painless.

If I could go back in time I would have bought an FX Impact the first go around!

Might get an Evol Mini due to all the rave on this forum! They seem to be a great rifle and worth the money.

IMG_20201020_162442_278.jpg

IMG_20200318_203253_977.jpg

IMG_20200820_082627_413.jpg

IMG_20220126_202238_503.jpg
IMG_20201116_162817_882.jpg

Reactions: Apohlo