Guns you own, and used to own

I'm not a collector, I'm just a sporting- and recreational shooter. But I have owned quite some nice hardware over the past years, and most of the rifles I've sold, I regret selling. Anyway, I thought it was fun to start a topic where anyone can post guns they own, and used to own, and what their thought are about them. So I'll kick off with my most recent (past 5 years or so) list.

Guns I used to own:

1) Weihrauch HW50S in .177. Regret selling it, because it's one fun gun to shoot. Hold sensitive, fairly accurate and well finished.

2) Air Arms S410 in .177. Also regret selling it. Really silent, backyard friendly and pretty accurate. The finishing on these Air Arms rifles is gorgeous! The only downside, the magazine system is somewhat fragile.

3) BSA Scorpion SE in .22. Man, do I regret selling this puppy. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this one. Accurate as hell and well built!

4) Ataman M2 Tactical Carbine in .22. Don't regret selling this rifle. Although being powerfull, it wasn't accurate at all, and I didn't like the trigger. But it looked cool, and was well built.

5) Webley Hurricane in .177. This was actually the first airgun I ever bought, back in the early 80's. Sold it because I didn't use it any more. No regrets.

6) Webley Tempest in .177. Nice plinking gun, bought it because I missed a pistol after selling the Hurricane, but again didn't use it, so sold it again. No regrets.

Guns I currently own:

7) Feinwerkbau (FWB) 300S in .177. My 40 year old match rifle, that I restored and still shoot each weekend on the range. It's perfection, period. And it will never leave my collection, being my favourite shooter. I'll probably going to be buried with it. 

8) Weihrauch HW30S in .177. This is one of my absolute favourite rifles. There's actually nothing bad to say about it. It's never going to leave my collection, way to much fun to shoot!

9) FX Independence in .22. My first and only remaining PCP. Dead accurate, extremely well built, has a built in pump so you can shoot all day without being dependent on an air tank, it's super silent, and it has adjustable power settings. This one will never ever leave my collection! I even won numerous competitions with this thing, unbeatable!

10) Diana 340 Ntec Pro Compact in .177. Here to stay, very accurate and beautiful to see. 

11) Crosman 2240 in .22. My tuned to the bone practice pistol for my Sig Sauer 1911.

Now I've shown you mine, let's see me yours! 

MOD EDIT: REMOVED FIREARMS

Well, it ain't much, but here's mine;
​Winchester 1400CS in .177 cal. 9lbs+ with 3-9x32 scope. nearly 52" long, it's def a big gun! The long Tom of the air gun world! Wanna sell it, as I only bought it because of the high FPS numbers. Besides, OH won't let me hunt turkeys with it.
IMG_0015%201_zpscsz8ezc4.jpg

​Then my near fully restored Crosman 160 Pellgun .22 cal, variant one, 1955-56. The first of it's kind;
IMG_0153.jpg

Then the 1987 AIR17 in .177 cal. All the original parts are still there & it works well yet;
IMG_0146.jpg

And my latest acquisition, my new Hatsan Striker 1000x, also in .22 caliber. Turkish walnut stock & layered butt plate set it off. Mounted is a Hammers 3-9x32AO scope on their 4-bolt rail. I love them all for various...historical reasons. The Winchester is the only one I may yet sell. The rest are stayin' right here at home with me.
IMG_0209.jpg

And one last shot...The Crosman model 160 with the Optima 3-9x32 scope the Hatsan came with mounted in place of the old 70's Weaver V22-A 3-6.
IMG_0216.jpg

Top of the food chain in my collection...FX BOSS

Love this little laser...Rotek .177

I sit on my porch and plink/pest control ALL the time with this project (complements of a trip to Vegas)...Condor ss .25

Everyone in the US should have a Mrod...green light fitted for night shooting...Marauder gen 2 in .25

Latest acqusition...waiting on a piece for the business end from Neil Clague...AA S410 TDR FAC

The only break barrel I'll keep...Luxus Pro Compact .22

Getting rid of this Blunderbuss...Hatsan 135 .30 cal

This is my wife's (snicker)...Stoeger ATAC 2 suppressor .22 (she claims she ordered "that pretty gun...[ AA HFT 500])...if she did I'm gonna trick her into thinking the Rotek is better and that we should trade 😉

Hrmm,lets see:)
Owned
Webley raider10 in .22
Edgun r3m.22
Cricket carbine.22
Bwalton Carnivore.30

No pictures of the webly or carnivore.

Still own:)
A .177 Hatsan gladius short that I love to shoot.:)
And a soon to be on its way a Bwalton.22 bullboss:)
I'll get pics up later

I don't have anything bad or negative to say about any of the pcp air rifles I have owned or still own.i have enjoyed them all.
Both the edgun and cricket were sweet but I was soo afraid of hurting the wood finish I just didn't enjoy them as much as I would have liked.
The Bwalton carnivore was more power than I had anticipated and after it shot through my trap and took a chunk outta my house it was time to get me another .22 Bwalton style bullboss..

I don't need a Ferrari to get me to work,my ole dodge gets me there just fine.:)

Gonna get
Talon p

A wish list
Flex
Warp
Raw 1000x or lrt
Daystate wolverine with cf bottle
Lol I probably wouldn't shoot them much as they are just too nice.
I'm just a bit too ruff around the edges I guess.

Lol man,im just odd that way.
If I bump into something with my hatsan it doesn't bother me but if I was to bump into something with my edgun or cricket I had,i probably would have pooped myself.
Besides I think Bwalton has spoiled me with what he can do with the Hatsan platforms .
Now don't get me wrong the high end guns are sweet and I don't knock anyone for spoiling themselves with one.
We all work hard for our money so spend it on what makes you happy.:)

"ddransoml"Man! No way in hell would I've gotten rid of those sweet @ss guns!! I drive a 1500 Ram myself...about time to sit behind the wheel of a Raptor now... Saving up for AA s510 ultimate sporter fac...then a Wolverine Hi-lite...
LOL, I know... I just had to make some money to buy other guns, essentially better ones. But if money were no object, I would have kept them. ;)