• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Guns, pcps in particular, I regret letting go...

Just some of the guns I've owned but let go for one reason or another: 1. A MAC1 tuned RWS Career II 707 long gun, 2. a RWS Excalibre (an FX rebadged sharpshooter) I bought off the Yellow Forum from a famous muscleman from California, 3. a stock BSA Super10 I bought from Straightshooters of ARK. Whenever I reach for my airguns, which, nowadays are not as frequent as I would like, I almost always think if these guns and sigh. Regrets. What are your regrets?

As far as PCPs go of the few I sold, I had an FX Wildcat Mk1 .22 walnut that was just outstanding and I let it go for no reason just to try something else, think I got a Vetetan which is no slouch but should have kept the WC too, VERY few regrets over the years concerning guns I've sold but this is one...good lesson going forward. Among other things I miss the walnut stock..."Don't know what you got till it's gone".

Reactions: Vskuma
Only sold 1, it was a 45 cal Airforce Texan decked out. I don't miss that airhoggin sumpooch one bit. All the rest of em, I still have, very seldom do I let guns of any sort go. Most of the time, the reasons why i bought that particular item, will come back around again. Call me a hoarder. This airgun addiction all started for me in late 2016 with a Benjamin Bulldog, my collection has been growing ever since.

only 1 i have regret selling, 2-3 years ago i had a very nice Taipan .22 long from Ukraine
it was a lazer beam with the cheap CP domes @1007 fps.
i could hit squirrels & crows in the head at 50yrds all day, and did many times.
well along came the MK2 impact pp and i just had to have it in .22
so i sold it within 1 hour of listing the Taipan.
to this day, that was the worst deal i have ever made selling a gun for another
no matter what the difference is in the price.
oh-well, i learned....
BTW, that impact has been long gone...... :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vskuma and mercado