• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Guns being used

RAW HM1000X with chassis and some aftermarket goodies
.22cal H&N 27gr slugs @ 950-980fps
Tract Optics Scope
PRS RAW HM1000X-4.jpg

It has the double coil spring from the .357 RAW and regulator set at 180bar. That’s it.
What was it shooting the 25 - 27 grain slugs at when it was stock with the stock settings
.22cal H&N 27gr slugs @ 950-980fps
That's pretty powerful with stock parts and settings from the factory. I hope my .22 hm1000x can do the same. I got alot of .22 cal 27 grain slugs

What was it shooting the 25 - 27 grain slugs at when it was stock with the stock settings

That's pretty powerful with stock parts and settings from the factory. I hope my .22 hm1000x can do the same. I got alot of .22 cal 27 grain slugs
I never shot slugs in stock configuration because we knew that wouldn't be enough velocity. I only shot it with the higher reg, stronger spring, and small plenum extension and hit 950-980fps.

What type of accuracy are you seeing with these slugs?

I was just out testing today with the 25 grain and couldn't get them to group consistently. Though hoping to grab a plenum extension to see if I can't get some more speed and consistency.
Are you shooting completely stock? If so wat fps do you have the 25 grain slugs shooting at? I have a hm1000x in .22 coming that's completely stock and I am wondering about wat slug weights to buy