Kral Arms Gun Weight question

Fx crown with wood stock, short barrel, sling, metal butt plate for sling stud, short mod30, 4x14x44 scope is a little over 9lbs. Still feels light and balances beautifully due to the superlight barrel.

DSCF6077_edited.jpg

Should add for reference the same gun with the same moderator, a 4x scope, synthetic stock, no other accessories weights just about 7lbs on the nose. Honestly a bit lighter than I want for hunting. But very fun for plinking.

Last edited:
Fx crown with wood stock, short barrel, sling, metal butt plate for sling stud, short mod30, 4x14x44 scope is a little over 9lbs. Still feels light and balances beautifully due to the superlight barrel.

View attachment 422693
Should add for reference the same gun with the same moderator, a 4x scope, synthetic stock, no other accessories weights just about 7lbs on the nose. Honestly a bit lighter than I want for hunting. But very fun for plinking.
That's about were my poor man's crown (kral jumbo) comes in at. The thumbhole stocks give you a better grip angle and distributes the weight onto both sides of the forearm muscles vs the standard angle of a rifle grip that loads the upper forearm more.

20231104_085717.jpg

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I was going to get one of those and they were sold out for MONTHS. Said F it and got a Crown. Not at all disappointed. Probably 5yrs ago now.
The Krals are good guns. Mine had the 16" barrel off of an NP03, but it shoots lights out at 75 yards and under. I haven't stretched it further yet. I've contemplated getting the full length rifle barrel and see what it can put out power wise. I have the 22 cal rifle barrel, and it does 55 fpe also, so I guesstimate it would be closer to 70 fpe with the extra 7 inches of barrel.

• Love
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
The Krals are good guns. Mine had the 16" barrel off of an NP03, but it shoots lights out at 75 yards and under. I haven't stretched it further yet. I've contemplated getting the full length rifle barrel and see what it can put out power wise. I have the 22 cal rifle barrel, and it does 55 fpe also, so I guesstimate it would be closer to 70 fpe with the extra 7 inches of barrel.
Thas a lot of punch! I've got my Crown doing 50fpe from a 500mm 22 cal barrel, used to be a 700 doing 65. It is a mk1, btw. But I honestly prefer lighter pellets and 32ish fpe out of the short barrel. I've made clean head shots on greys like that out to 70yrds. But usually around 25-50. As is, balance and stability are about as good as it gets.

It is about balance,as for carrying around,use a sling, not only do they help with the carrying part and keep your hands free; but A sling can help you become a better shooter;(y) check out how slings are used to steady offhand shooting.
Both of these reasons are why i use one 👍

I was wondering what other people’s smaller pesting/hunting guns are weighing in at. My Kral Empire XS with a Wraith Mini and a battery pack weighs 9.7 lbs. it feels heavy because I’m coming from using a prod. Just curious if I’m carrying around a brick. Thanks
Yes indeed, the XS is a little tublet, mine is right there with scope and moderator. Good thing it’s got that nice carrying handle...

4EC57EA8-9FFF-4963-8608-F5D5AB309026.jpeg