Gun Storage

I have Browning Pro steel safe since you can put scoped guns on the door and have a dehumidifier since it has interior power and it's bolted to the ground. Here is old picture great safe. 

GunSafe - 8.1638327616.jpeg

I like to keep mine in a sock inside a soft case with their preferred ammo and mags. Something I've considered is getting a cheap truck tool box and putting the cases inside of it. I have a bedroom that is generally a storage room, I figured I could keep that truck box in there and even lock it up. It's not as secure as a safe but it would keep them organized better than just sliding them under my bed. 

I use silicone injected gun socks after I have cleaned the firearm for long term storage. Along with large replaceable desiccant packs that come with a special card that changes color when your safe is getting too much humidity. I have a 24 gun Liberty Safe with door storage. Or just buy the dehumidifier for your safe if your real worried about humidity. Where I live and where my safe is located I have never had an issue using desiccant packs.