Gun pics… show me.

My dream pistol was always any variation of the IZH 46M, but I waited too long!! Once upon a time I could have gotten one for around the same price as the V10, but now they're only available used at much higher prices.
Another one to consider is the Czech BRNO TAU-7. It's no longer made, but it's a quality affordable 10m pistol that I still see selling used at reasonable prices. It's C02 with a trapdoor type breech. Adjustable trigger, velocity, grip, and comes with a bunch of weights to tune balance and a variety of front sight posts and rear sight blades. All steel, well made, easy to work on and re-seal. Accurate and very adjustable. Has a two stage trigger, I set mine at 10oz. I also de-burred, bead blasted, and re-blued mine. Did a satin Tru-Oil finish on the wood. Great shooter.

DSC00013 2.JPG

DSC00009 copy 3.JPG

fav-duo 2.JPG

Another one to consider is the Czech BRNO TAU-7. It's no longer made, but it's a quality affordable 10m pistol that I still see selling used at reasonable prices. It's C02 with a trapdoor type breech. Adjustable trigger, velocity, grip, and comes with a bunch of weights to tune balance and a variety of front sight posts and rear sight blades. All steel, well made, easy to work on and re-seal. Accurate and very adjustable. Has a two stage trigger, I set mine at 10oz. I also de-burred, bead blasted, and re-blued mine. Did a satin Tru-Oil finish on the wood. Great shooter.

View attachment 446048

View attachment 446049

View attachment 446050
That’s beautiful!! I saw that model mentioned somewhere but didn’t see any on eBay, so I have no idea what they run. I would be thrilled and proud to have one that looks like yours!

Reactions: Northwoods22
Browsing this i realized 2 things.
1: i have only entered my Maverick and that was in 2022
1a: Where the hell have time gone ?
2: Old faithful was lying in her box with no glass on it, so i slapped the Hawke back on her, and then i hit my repair kit only to find out i better order a new one CUZ i spent a lot of parts on the Cyclone before + my friends Cutlass, so it was rather low, BUT ! i did find a couple of O-rings i could put in without going to extremes.
2a: also realizing that i think it is about time old faithful get some exercise, feel good in the hand and i know she do not let me down on accuracy.

Cyclone.jpg

2012 rifle so the O-rings i fished out of her, rather crusty.

PS: the repair kit, come with everything, even the valve stem ASO

Reactions: Filnez and MLE
At the start of this thread I mentioned my first air gun. I started this thread to admire members guns and recall the days of when I was a kid and ran around shooting stuff. This is the reason I have come to really enjoy the sport. The technology has caught up with my childhood desire to hit where I aim... The Crosman with the cut off stock was a staple before and after school (40 years ago...)

I called my buddy who got me into airguns and turns out he kept it... for your viewing pleasure...
View attachment 302974
nice