Gun pics… show me.

My 2 .25 Sumatras soon to be for sale. A Career Ultra .357-sold - and a Benjamin Rogue .357 safe queen soon to be for sale.

sumatra1.jpg

sumatra 2.jpg

career ultra.jpg

rogue .357.jpg

BRK Ghost Plus .22 cal.

Really loving this gun - I think Daystate/Brocock got pretty much everything done right on this one. Really smart offering for them! No significant complaints from me, that's for sure.

While I would have preferred more room on the pic rail under the bottle (for tripod mount shooting), I got that worked out by trimming up my piccattiny-to Arca-Swiss adapter.

I lowered the power from 39 FPE to about 26 FPE (easy to do!) because I don't need that much power, air consumption, and sound level for the bulk of my fairly close range shooting. BUT, I like knowing that the power is there, IF/when I might want to use it! :)

With the 17" barrel, the gun can go 40 FPE, and with the 23" barrel, up to around 70 FPE - that's hitting REALLY hard! I sure don't need that level of power, though.

52844544343_ff3e36a89b_h.jpg

Last edited:
My tastes have changed over the years - I still have a soft spot for Kalibrgun, Edgun, Air Arms and Daystate but I now find enjoyment in springers and getting the most out of cheaper rifles.

This is an SMK XS78 that I finished working on yesterday - it has a brass highflow transfer port, Hammer spring preload, all o-rings replaced, polished internals, a silencer that keeps it as discreet as can be and, a Simmons 3.5-10x50 with a simple duplex reticle.

I think I'll have a lot of fun with this one 👍🏻

IMG_20230807_090130.jpg