• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gun pics… show me.

I have an older crosman .177 I'm shooting cheap pellets in and I just plink here in the homestead but wanting to get a .22 gas piston rifle but really don't know who to buy from. I see a lot on pyramid air's sight and they all sound as impressive as can be bet really don't know anything about quality of manufacturers. Hatsan looks good but there seems to be a lot of negative reviews on them same with gamo. One's made in Turkey and the other in Spain.
Crosman spring one's are China and some of the gas piston one's are U.S. made.
Get a Weihrauch in .177 and don’t look back. Depending on what specifically you want the rifle for, get either a 30, 50, 95, or 97.

.177 in Sub 12 will be a joy to load & shoot as well as having a flatter trajectory & still be very effective in taking down small game.
Look for them in the classifieds, pre owned or new from AoA, or any other reputable dealer.

Get a Weihrauch in .177 and don’t look back. Depending on what specifically you want the rifle for, get either a 30, 50, 95, or 97.

.177 in Sub 12 will be a joy to load & shoot as well as having a flatter trajectory & still be very effective in taking down small game.
Look for them in the classifieds, pre owned or new from AoA, or any other reputable dealer.
Thank you.

I want to play too.

Here's my m3... I love this rifle
20221124_114911.jpg

20221124_115025.jpg

I Haven't fully committed to this scope to this rifle, that's why it's not painted to match it, just incase you were curious

Edgun Leshiy I got from a member here on this board along w the hw50 just purchased a couple weeks ago from another member. The Leshiy is a .30 cal and is so quiet. I love that gun. The bottom is an hw95 from AoA just another great shooting rifle. I’m going to drop a tune kit into the HW50 soon even tho it’s pretty smooth as it is

007AECB4-390A-47FB-9657-95ED7F98CF49.jpeg

Reactions: wijib