• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gun pics… show me.

PXL_20220910_014156270.jpg

PXL_20220514_230847507.jpg

Last edited:
So I was sitting in my backyard this eve and was waiting for something to stop by…. Saw a few crows and squirrels but found myself looking at my gun most of the time just admiring it.

I also find myself scrolling through threads looking at others guns. Seems to be my go to in this forum. I was warned that may happen. So for my enjoyment I would like to see other peoples set ups. Just post the gun no matter the make model or caliber… I just like looking at them.
To me they are functional works of art that bring me back to my childhood wondering what kind of damage I could do to the neighborhood critters back then if I had something other than the crosman pump with the sawed off stock which made it much more concealable…. Those were the days.

View attachment 300817

View attachment 300818
The airguns today are a far cry from the ones we grew up with as kids. You've got a good looking gun there.

Currently the HW-95 is shooting at 9fpe, or about 623fps with the 10.34 Hades. That will be changing soon to 12fpe, or 720fps with the same ammo.

The R-7 is shooting the 8.64gr H/N FTT at 7fpe, or 604fps.
I have an older crosman .177 I'm shooting cheap pellets in and I just plink here in the homestead but wanting to get a .22 gas piston rifle but really don't know who to buy from. I see a lot on pyramid air's sight and they all sound as impressive as can be bet really don't know anything about quality of manufacturers. Hatsan looks good but there seems to be a lot of negative reviews on them same with gamo. One's made in Turkey and the other in Spain.
Crosman spring one's are China and some of the gas piston one's are U.S. made.