• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gun pics… show me.

Alpha Wolf 2.jpg
Wolverine 5 .177.jpg
HW44 b.jpg

At the start of this thread I mentioned my first air gun. I started this thread to admire members guns and recall the days of when I was a kid and ran around shooting stuff. This is the reason I have come to really enjoy the sport. The technology has caught up with my childhood desire to hit where I aim... The Crosman with the cut off stock was a staple before and after school (40 years ago...)

I called my buddy who got me into airguns and turns out he kept it... for your viewing pleasure...
IMG_2878.jpg

At the start of this thread I mentioned my first air gun. I started this thread to admire members guns and recall the days of when I was a kid and ran around shooting stuff. This is the reason I have come to really enjoy the sport. The technology has caught up with my childhood desire to hit where I aim... The Crosman with the cut off stock was a staple before and after school (40 years ago...)

I called my buddy who got me into airguns and turns out he kept it... for your viewing pleasure...
View attachment 302974
That's just awesome! I think we all had a cut off stock at some point in our childhood. Did the same to my Benjamin 392 as a teenager lol.

Reactions: owesme$