Gun pics… show me.

The picture of the guy in the chair being blown away
tim
I thought that was what Maxell used as advertising for their blank audio cassettes in the late 70s and early 80s? Takes me back to the days when I budgeted a blank tape with every album I bought so that I could record a copy for the car on the very first pass across the vinyl. Started doing that on Dad’s audio rig even before I got my driver’s license.

Reactions: Perle and Arzrover
I just luv’um!! Some real lead slingers!

20211225_161352.jpeg

20230721_184123.jpeg

20231016_163741.jpeg

Last edited:
I've probably posted these elsewhere. Anyway, these are some of my favorites.

HW50S .22, HW98 .22-

View attachment 378708

Diana 75 T01, Diana 48 .177-

View attachment 378696

HW75, Marksman 2004, Air Venturi V10-

View attachment 378697

Daisy/Avanti 753S, Beeman P1 .22, HW50S .177-

View attachment 378699
You have a beautiful collection of guns!! I just ordered a V10 so I’m reading your various posts that mention it, lol. That Diana 75 T01 is so awesome looking.

Reactions: Northwoods22
You have a beautiful collection of guns!! I just ordered a V10 so I’m reading your various posts that mention it, lol. That Diana 75 T01 is so awesome looking.
Thanks!

The V10 is a great entry level 10m pistol. The only major mod I've done is to re-shape the grip to fit my hand better, re-stippled the spots I sanded, and finished the wood with Tru-Oil. I also pulled the side plate and put a dab of moly grease on the sear contact surface. It's been an accurate reliable pistol since I bought it a couple of years back. Really quiet too, so it makes a good winter indoor practice gun.

I'm fortunate to have found the D75. Bought it for a very fair price from a local guy who competed with it back in the early 90's, and took really good care of it since. He mentioned it was probably due for a re-seal, but I shot it for a couple of years before it needed a re-build, which I recently finished. It's one fine shooting rifle.

Thanks!

The V10 is a great entry level 10m pistol. The only major mod I've done is to re-shape the grip to fit my hand better, re-stippled the spots I sanded, and finished the wood with Tru-Oil. I also pulled the side plate and put a dab of moly grease on the sear contact surface. It's been an accurate reliable pistol since I bought it a couple of years back. Really quiet too, so it makes a good winter indoor practice gun.

I'm fortunate to have found the D75. Bought it for a very fair price from a local guy who competed with it back in the early 90's, and took really good care of it since. He mentioned it was probably due for a re-seal, but I shot it for a couple of years before it needed a re-build, which I recently finished. It's one fine shooting rifle.
That D75 just really jumped out at me! But when I Googled "Diana 75 T01", what I found doesn't look like your picture at all. Not real important because I'm not shopping, I just really loved the look of the one in your pic! And yes, thanks, I'll do the moly on sear suggestion for sure. I love how the article linked to "Air Venturi" moly, to keep it in the family. And I'm sure I'll follow your Tru-Oil example as well! My dream pistol was always any variation of the IZH 46M, but I waited too long!! Once upon a time I could have gotten one for around the same price as the V10, but now they're only available used at much higher prices.

Reactions: Northwoods22
Thanks!

Oh, and I just bought a trigger gauge, so I can set it at 1 pound, lol. That would be the lightest trigger I have on any gun, although my old JP Sauer & Sons .22 single action has an incredibly light trigger; I've accidently shot it more than once before I actually intended to.....while pointed at the target at least.