Gun pics… show me.

HM1000x 1.png

So I was sitting in my backyard this eve and was waiting for something to stop by…. Saw a few crows and squirrels but found myself looking at my gun most of the time just admiring it.

I also find myself scrolling through threads looking at others guns. Seems to be my go to in this forum. I was warned that may happen. So for my enjoyment I would like to see other peoples set ups. Just post the gun no matter the make model or caliber… I just like looking at them.
To me they are functional works of art that bring me back to my childhood wondering what kind of damage I could do to the neighborhood critters back then if I had something other than the crosman pump with the sawed off stock which made it much more concealable…. Those were the days.

View attachment 300817

View attachment 300818
Great thread, lots of beautiful guns!

Reactions: Bandito
Newest in the stable, Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical in .30. I was going to sell the orange stock and put on the green SC stock I had on my previous Tac II in .25. The orange stock grew on me once I covered up the word TACTICAL on it and added carbon fiber wrap to shroud. Added orange rings, Aztek Emerald 5.5-25x50, Saber Tactical pic rail extender, Accu Tac bipod and STO Falx moderator.

IMG_3222.png