Crosman Gun of the year award

I agree Airgun Revisions HFT Challenger is a great gun. I got one from Rich a year ago, the gun is awesome. I purchased mine for 20-30yard pesting ( Chipmunks). With plans in the future to try HFT. I wanted a .177 pesting rifle that was a laser - so to have little or no collateral damage on shed and fence, this rifle definitely doesn’t miss its target !

Mine love the AA 10.3gr and the new Benjamin 10.5 gr pellets - - gun is quite and gets good shot count.
IMG_1261.jpeg
IMG_0584.jpeg

I ordered a Challenger stock from Airgun Revisions after reading this thread. I got the stock for my much loved Marauder yesterday. I also ordered a few tins of the Benjamin Match pellets at the same time. I Gotta say, the stock works much better for shooting from a bum bag WFTF position. Here's the first 2 10 shot groups from the magazine at 25 yards at 12 FPE. With some better optics, I think this rig will do real well. It has been a great performer in its original stock at 18.5 FPE in Hunter class Field Target.

20240405_191240.jpg

20240405_191250.jpg

Hello @cavedweller

I must agree with you 100%. I purchased one and shot it right out of the box other than a good barrel cleaning. I have posted here on the forum many paper targets that I shot a perfect score with this simple but extremely accurate rifle. The only reason I sold it was because of the single load of those tiny little bitty .177 pellets :ROFLMAO: .

ThomasT
This SSL solves my dilemma!
IMG_7503.jpeg
IMG_7501.jpeg
IMG_7502.jpeg

I ordered a Challenger stock from Airgun Revisions after reading this thread. I got the stock for my much loved Marauder yesterday. I also ordered a few tins of the Benjamin Match pellets at the same time. I Gotta say, the stock works much better for shooting from a bum bag WFTF position. Here's the first 2 10 shot groups from the magazine at 25 yards at 12 FPE. With some better optics, I think this rig will do real well. It has been a great performer in its original stock at 18.5 FPE in Hunter class Field Target.

View attachment 453031

View attachment 453032
What optics are you planning on?

I really like this thread, I’ve been wanting this gun for awhile and I think it would make a good first field target rig.
Absolutely agree - ask Rich to do his prep work - worth every penny
Well, I recently got the Athlon Heras 15-60x56 that I put on my Daystate Mk4 to shoot at the Arizona State Championship. I feel like it does a very nice job ranging, even at its lowest setting of 15x. But I am watching for the Sightron SVI to hit the market.
nice!

Reactions: Airgun-Revisions