• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gun cradle or gun cart and pics for ideas.

think i would make mine a bit wider , possibly avoiding tip overs ?
It has car style steering so its not tippy at all very stable and no bigger than the case. I could have gotten a larger 1 but was trying to keep it as small and light possible.
Or if your referring to the pvc cradle its not tippy either

Reactions: beerthief
Just got back from my first EFT in Leesburg Fl - I screwed my self by putting a new bed cover on my truck only to discover that the BOB no longer fit when folded. Sigh. Necessity forced me to carry my gun in a case with my sticks strapped to the outside of the case. In a way it was easier than the below pic but I had to wear a warmish vest and dump my .25 pellets into a pocket along with a snack and water and I relied on their air rather than my own dry air.
IMG_2635.jpeg

Just got back from my first EFT in Leesburg Fl - I screwed my self by putting a new bed cover on my truck only to discover that the BOB no longer fit when folded. Sigh. Necessity forced me to carry my gun in a case with my sticks strapped to the outside of the case. In a way it was easier than the below pic but I had to wear a warmish vest and dump my .25 pellets into a pocket along with a snack and water and I relied on their air rather than my own dry air.
View attachment 413817
i believe the wheels quick disconnect on the BOBs to make it smaller and easier to transport. Just a thought. Seems like carrying all your gear in hands and shoulders would wear you out faster, cause some unstable shooting. Did you notice any of that in comparison to the stroller?

i believe the wheels quick disconnect on the BOBs to make it smaller and easier to transport. Just a thought. Seems like carrying all your gear in hands and shoulders would wear you out faster, cause some unstable shooting. Did you notice any of that in comparison to the stroller?
honestly i didn't think to check that? hmm.. when i get home tonight i'll darn sure take a looksee.

for years I have used a cradle. I bought a jogging stroller last week. I stripped the stroller down and welded up an angle iron frame that mounts on the stroller. My cradle fits in the frame. So I don’t need an atv rifle rack, as my rifle sits in the cradle, and it has a low center of gravity so it won’t tump over. My cradle carries all my stuff like normal and I can pick it up off the stroller and set it on the firing line. I did keep the stroller canopy so I can extend it out to keep my scope from being in the sun (or rain) as the rifle sits in the cradle beneath the canopy and not on a rifle rack attach to the stroller frame.

View attachment 413817
Don’t know if you tried this or not but on my Bob the wheels have a quick release and go off and on easily. That might give you enough room to fit under your bed cover.

Edit…doh! just noticed this idea was previously posted by Bramezy!
IMG_6431.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t know if you tried this or not but on my Bob the wheels have a quick release and go off and on easily. That might give you enough room to fit under your bed cover.

Edit…doh! just noticed this idea was previously posted by Bramezy!View attachment 415571View attachment 415572
Rats.... mine are bolt on but i can always find another BOB to tear into!

for years I have used a cradle. I bought a jogging stroller last week. I stripped the stroller down and welded up an angle iron frame that mounts on the stroller. My cradle fits in the frame. So I don’t need an atv rifle rack, as my rifle sits in the cradle, and it has a low center of gravity so it won’t tump over. My cradle carries all my stuff like normal and I can pick it up off the stroller and set it on the firing line. I did keep the stroller canopy so I can extend it out to keep my scope from being in the sun (or rain) as the rifle sits in the cradle beneath the canopy and not on a rifle rack attach to the stroller frame.

IMG_1267.jpeg

Well ... sense selling the Thomas Air, The Golf Bag cart with the PLANO hard case attached became available once more.
So with some pad rearrangement the newest FT rig ( Theoben MFR in a Chassis ) that will be my WFTF sub 12 fpe rig for the 2024 season & hopefully worlds in Arizona next fall. Left room for a butt hook, tho not sure how large of one might be fitted ?

So we have a Rifle, Air, Tools, Extra pellets & outside hooks to hang Butt Bag, Kneeling roll etc ... Clip for Score card/s and a Pen too !
And it DOES NOT fall over in the wind or fairly rugged terrain. Protected from blowing dirt and falling rain.

thumbnail24.jpg
a12.jpg

Last edited:

Edit…doh! just noticed this idea was previously posted by Bramezy!View attachment 415571View attachment 415572
it works! Especially when your packing a small SUV for a GP for 2 people lol, you need all the space you can get! I dont find myself needing too on monthly matches, just long car rides ones where we try and car pool.