• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Guess the real distance not magnified 3.5 times (I also did that purposely)

IMG_20211220_085054.1640008614.jpg
Sorry guys my bad i even posted another video showing this . I had my phone magnified 3.5 times to use on my scope. If you look just under that large 8x8. Those 2 little dots against the tree are my targets still there. I left them there so i can show people how truly weak .Annihilating airguns are .They had transfer ports drilled out so large they robbed power.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEGATIVITY I JUST KEEPS GETTING ME MORE VIEWS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANYONE FROM NYS IS WELCOME TO GET TOGETHER AND MEASURE THE DISTANCE AND SHOOT THE GUNS WITH ME. OF COURSE TO PROVE THAT A TOTAL STRANGER TO ME CAN VERIFY.

You would do well to stop. As soon as people start reporting your videos on YouTube, and you have tried everything in the world to cause exactly that, you'll stop getting views, your channel being a quote unquote gun channel will be Shadow banned and you will become just another footnote in AGN history. But God knows you surely have earned it.

So first allot you make terrible untrue statements , i prove them wrong and post the true guns shooting ,and because they shoot so well , you can't acknowledge there accuracy you tear down the facts with more untrue comments. It is you the rotten apples that need to go .This forum is made to help people and get more people into this sport.And a select few of you discourage people from this forum.It is you that should be removed.I have more than proved myself and my guns.But you keep your negative slanderous comments coming. Did you ever think they might be watching you.You slanderous people are the ones that need to go . Thats all you spread is your negativity.

So first allot you make terrible untrue statements , i prove them wrong and post the true guns shooting ,and because they shoot so well , you can't acknowledge there accuracy you tear down the facts with more untrue comments. It is you the rotten apples that need to go .This forum is made to help people and get more people into this sport.And a select few of you discourage people from this forum.It is you that should be removed.I have more than proved myself and my guns.But you keep your negative slanderous comments coming. Did you ever think they might be watching you.You slanderous people are the ones that need to go . Thats all you spread is your negativity.

Your bad attitude and seriously dangerous behavior combined with lies and false information is something this sport or forum dosent need. Maybe you should sit down and think why ppl lose it when you go around telling its ok to fill 2900psi rated chinese aluminium tube to 5000psi, type Caps on, talk ppl down, keep your self above others etc.. its a laws of physics... Every force has equal counter force.

//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3ESorry guys my bad i even posted another video showing this . I had my phone magnified 3.5 times to use on my scope. If you look just under that large 8x8. Those 2 little dots against the tree are my targets still there. I left them there so i can show people how truly weak .Annihilating airguns are .They had transfer ports drilled out so large they robbed power.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEGATIVITY I JUST KEEPS GETTING ME MORE VIEWS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANYONE FROM NYS IS WELCOME TO GET TOGETHER AND MEASURE THE DISTANCE AND SHOOT THE GUNS WITH ME. OF COURSE TO PROVE THAT A TOTAL STRANGER TO ME CAN VERIFY.

The ony person you should feel the need to prove anything to is yourself. No competition here. Were all crazy...

//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3ESorry guys my bad i even posted another video showing this . I had my phone magnified 3.5 times to use on my scope. If you look just under that large 8x8. Those 2 little dots against the tree are my targets still there. I left them there so i can show people how truly weak .Annihilating airguns are .They had transfer ports drilled out so large they robbed power.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEGATIVITY I JUST KEEPS GETTING ME MORE VIEWS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANYONE FROM NYS IS WELCOME TO GET TOGETHER AND MEASURE THE DISTANCE AND SHOOT THE GUNS WITH ME. OF COURSE TO PROVE THAT A TOTAL STRANGER TO ME CAN VERIFY.

You still posting after accusing Airgun Nation of covering up supposed FX faults...Michael

Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black...So its ok to accuse Airgun Nation of fraudulently covering up for FX Airguns in your YouTube videos (Slander), but now you want to be an Airgun nation posting hero...