Guess the distance

chrome_screenshot_1639915497332.1639975567.png

I don't really think much about it when posters other than the thread owner don't read the whole thread, but when the thread owner doesn't read all the replies to his thread it speaks volumes about how much he is concerned for the opinions of others. If you had been paying attention you would have realized that proof has already been shown from your original video that you were indeed shooting at 100 yards.

You should consider taking the advice that I gave you in your new thread. You have selected a topic which YouTube Will Shadow ban just because they don't like guns. You have come to this forum and insulted practically every member of the forum and taken particular pleasure in doing that. All they have to do shut down your YouTube channel is start flaging your videos.

And as I said elsewhere you have done everything you possibly could to cause exactly that to happen.

You really would be best served to just close your mouth and open your ears.

Bolio,

I do not understand why you are beating a dead horse in your recent threads. FX barrels work just fine, there are no consistency problems. If you feel your barrel is inferior or out of spec, send it back to FX and replace it. You have not tested, even in your crude unscientific way, enough barrels to make such a statement. I have bought several FX barrels and found them superb with no issues and it appears no one else on this forum has either.

Bolio,

Personally, I have bought 3. One in .177 and two in .25 one of which is a heavy, which works extremely well for both the JSB 34 grain pellet and the 34 gr Knockout slug, but I'm not making the BS claim the FX barrels are bad, you are. Further, Knifemaker did not have to remove the choke, he elected to do that. He could have sent the barrel back to FX. It is very possible that Motorhead and perhaps others have had trouble with their heavy barrels, but that does not mean the barrel was the culprit. I suggest very few, if any, on this forum have the correct tools to make the claims you have.