Guardians of the Dairy Farm with Matt Dubber

Great video guys! Kind of taking it to another level with the great drone footage, and other awesome content, not to mention those long range shots. Absolutely crazy! You guys make the super long shots look so easy, it almost does you a disservice... many will not fully appreciate how hard that really is. Probably my favorite video that you've put out so far! Really awesome! Just bought a MKII, can't wait to get it! Stoti

Love the videos, guys, and am in awe of the performance of the FX guns, the slugs, and your shooting capabilities. In a perverse way you've convinced me to discount the idea of buying an FX air gun; the time, energy, and expense you've obviously put into your equipment is showcased to its fullest by your dedication to effective, humane pesting. Since that's not a vocation I'll ever be able to pursue, I cannot justify the same expenditures. But it is fascinating to watch talented and dedicated airgunners, which you are, push past yesterday's limits on air gun capabilities and take us along with you as you make 100m+ shots become commonplace and ethical. Well done indeed!

Seen one of their vids you’ve seen them all.......

It's hard to disagree with this, honestly - but I still watch, and still enjoy watching.

The second pigeon in this video was very clearly only winged, and it stresses me out not knowing if any kind of attempt to follow up was made.

I've got some other thoughts, too, but I don't want to start any kind of argument.

No question though, all three of these guys know how to shoot.