GTA website.

Ive been notified that site has been hacked and insecure.
Most main search engines such as google will protect you by chucking you out with some form of notification.
One area which always concerned me with GTA is there is just too many sub sections, and old sites still left in operation, making it easier for hackers and malware…..being too difficult to track everything.

An expired certificate does not necessarily mean the site has been hacked. Though usually you want a website to automatically renew its certificates, there are a multitude of reasons that could go sideways. It is a bummer though. Gone are the days when I would risk logging into a site with expired certs. I guess I will wait and see.

Reactions: OldSpook
the gta is a sad site with all the regulars knowing it all.try to sell something and you get low balled to the max,try to buy something and they want bundles of cash.i know many members here are members there but this site is much better...just remember, it's all about the gta man all about the gta man...

IMG_20220701_194227510.jpg

Reactions: Jlowe
simple fix, they renew the certificate.

they are good, usually, for 3 - 5 years. But (ours at work at least) usually start screaming about expiration 90 days-ish before they do expire. Runnining a forum is a lot of details, and this is easy to let happen (dont ask how I know...)

And no, they not been hacked