Gs cx3 air pump

Hi I have had mine for 1 year and 1 month today the auto shutoff is not working but it still fills my guns I got it off Amazon with a plan 3 year to be Exact but it still sucks that this has happened so now I have to send it back maybe I shoot too much I don't know but that's what's going on with mine I would love to know if anyone else has had this problem 

Mine never worked right fro mthe start- would start up (the fan woudl turn on when the power button was turned on) but would die as soon as i hit the start button for the compressor- then i woudl turn off the power switch, turn back on and nothing- no fan, nothing- tried a frew times, then it started again, and this time the start switch woudl work and it would pump the gun fine- but then next time, same issue would happen- today, after only 5 uses- actual uses- it decides it doesn't want ot turn on at all- no power, no start switch- nothing. I just had to email the seller- ANKUL- but reviews say they just ended up with a $500 brick after jumping through hoops- We'll see what the company says- I'll have to reserve my opinion till they answer- just contacted them throguh amazon- so we'll see what they say

Does anyone know how to change the oil water cotton filter on the cs3 ? Ive had mine for about 8 months and love it. I use it every day to fill 480cc bottle on my impact. I use inline moisture filters but the is one already in this pump and the direction are not clear where or how to change it. It just says to change it after so many hours. Any help would be great. 

I bought mine from Amazon in May 2020. About 3 months later my safety release valve started leaking. They mailed me a new valve and sent me a video of how to install it. They also sent me a 2nd pump minus the power supply. My original pump is still going strong and I fill my Huben K1 past 4500 psi. Between all my air guns my pump has ran at least once a day on average.

I bought one for my Fx Impact . 1st one sent wouldn’t startup the compressor but the fans and lights came on .

2nd unit seems to work well . Filled the impact up in less then 8 minutes from 150 to 250 bar . These seem to pump slow compared to some of the other compressors . They have double fans on the head with no water cooling . It’s really portable and will work off car battery or 110 . 
im happy with it so far .

If you remove the quick disconnect there is a place for a cotton roll. I installed a 1/4" x 2" brass pipe between the aluminium block and the quick disconnect and inserted 2 cotton rolls in the pipe for extra filtration. The cotton rolls cannot pass through because the quick disconnect opening is smaller in diameter. My pump needed these extra cotton filters because the first of the 2 filters picks up water and what looks like grease from the piston rod. When I installed 3 cotton filters the pressure on the pump side was higher than the gun tank pressure indicating that the pump was working harder to pass the air through the cotton filters. The cotton filters located in the pump handle have not needed to be changed yet. I hope this helps

update- mine is working now- i had to take the casing off, and move around the on switch, and jam the wires into the connections- i don't know what Actually worked, but now it starts working every time- Before it would keep kicking off, and go dead right as i hit the on button- now that isn't happening anymore- something must have jarred loose during shipping or something- 

UPDATE,, Mine did bite the dust just in 3 weeks of buying it. ASURION WARRANTY was in place and it was sent back for a refund.I now have a tuxing (TXED012) I have had it about 3 months now and no problem's what so ever!

Ive been looking at those. A bit less expensive, and probably just as good if not better that the one I have now. Not sure about Yong heng. I sent for one from Amazon seller, and it was missing literally everything needed to work. I sent it back- also not crazy about the idea of having to run water through it, so I went with the one I have now. Been using it a couple of months now, so far so good, but we will see how long the cs3 lasts

Ive run approx 20,refills on the pump. One gun is 250 bar, the other goes to 4000 or more psi (not sure what that works out to in bars)the pump so far handles both pretty well- takes about 6 or so minutes to fill from near empty to full. Amazingly,there is very little heat, but I let it run about 5-10 minutes after it stops to keep the fans cooling it a bit before shutting it off. I don't know,it it,is necessary, but I do it anyways.