• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gs cx3 air pump

I haven't had any issue at all with that- been happy with it so far- I wil l say though that when i first got it- the compressor itself woudl trip and shut off, but i took it apart and sort of made sure all wires were seated ok, and it has worked fine since- i think a wire just came loose during shipping- I've refilled air rifles approx 50 times so far-

Cjjr, I woild,first email the company you bought it from, or the company of the machine, and ask,them what's going on. It coild be that there is a loose wire. When. My machine would trip.and shut off completely, the lights would flicker, but once I moved the wires around which I think a.lowed it to make better contact (I didn't want to,tear the machine apart totally, so,I just wiggled wires, and pushed one In That felt a bit,loose) there is just a momentary draw when the machine kicks on, but nothing like it was,,and it works fine every time now so far. Beware though, there a re quite a few screws to,take off, and note the size differences when you do- and of course, just a reminder, make sure,it's unplugged when you do,it. It's kinda tight up in there, but I managed to get to,the connections sort of OK. I did speak,with the amazon seller and asked them about taking it apart just to,just to,, and they said go,ahead and it wouldn't void the warrenty in my case rather than sending it back for refund. It was a pain to get to, but glad I did, and am enjoying what was a broken non functioning pump now