• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Groups sizes versus distance. Proportional?

There is no real way to compare scores if not shot at the same place and time. It’s just not doable. Great scores can be shot in what looks to be really tough wind, and poor ones in wind that looks easy. Just never know. I would think that others shooting the EBR card thing have gotten a chance to shoot in conditions they liked by now.

Im actually looking for competitive guys to come out to my place to compare equipment. I’m not interested in shooting against them...I’m interested in seeing how they do with my gun compared to theirs.

I cannot recall a competition I’ve ever been in where I did everything right. it’s ultra rare for it to happen to anyone. So when I come in second and look back over the day and sum up my troubles....I have to remember that the guy that beat me probably had a few troubles of his own, too.

Mike 

I've spend many years shooting competition 50 years more or less powder burners rather new to this air rifle game but a lot of times trying to help a new shooter I always tell them that everyone makes a mistake sometime during the day you just want to be the guy that makes the least amount of mistakes to win. It just takes one bad shot to ruin a whole day of shooting. Been there and done that!