Ground Squirrels with my Leishy Classic .25

Was at a job nearby and decided to stop at a local dairy to ask for permission to shoot. Permission granted I sent these three to their maker with my .25 Classic. All were about 25 yards.

IMG_4626.jpeg

Was at a job nearby and decided to stop at a local dairy to ask for permission to shoot. Permission granted I sent these three to their maker with my .25 Classic. All were about 25 yards.

View attachment 441835
That's awesome! I have my buddy's LC .25 currently tuned for 54fpe and that is a serious tack driver.

My .22 LC is set to about 26fpe with slugs, these edguns really are a awesome.

Wow that’s some serious power. I love the low power setups to me they’re more manageable
Yeah the 54fpe is out of a 350mm barrel and it definitely kicks a bit like a break barrel would. But I kind of enjoy it because the recoil is straight back like a rifle. So whenever I get to use it.I just hold on to it really tight like a I'm shooting a pb and whatever you aim at is getting pummeled exactly where you're aiming. Only downside is you only get about 9 shots.

Yeah the 54fpe is out of a 350mm barrel and it definitely kicks a bit like a break barrel would. But I kind of enjoy it because the recoil is straight back like a rifle. So whenever I get to use it.I just hold on to it really tight like a I'm shooting a pb and whatever you aim at is getting pummeled exactly where you're aiming. Only downside is you only get about 9 shots.
lol that’s insane . Well I have a Condor and Talon P .25 for that job. My L1 stays a backpack micro monster. What reg pressure are you running ? My Huma stays at 110 no matter what barrel and caliber I’m running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moses888
lol that’s insane . Well I have a Condor and Talon P .25 for that job. My L1 stays a backpack micro monster. What reg pressure are you running ? My Huma stays at 110 no matter what barrel and caliber I’m running.
Could not tell you exactly, they have factory regs. The .22 I think is around 125-135bar. Max output with the 21gr javelin has been about 780fps and I currently have it shooting then about 750fps. It is stacking them in the same hole at 21yds and 45yds.

The .25 I believe is closer to 150b.

20240307_145043.jpg