Ground Squirrels with Marauder .25

Here I am reducing ground squirrel population for a home owner. This property has suffered damage from the ground squirrels and the predators they attract. Bonus clip at the end.

I changed the way I record for this one by mounting my HD camera above my scope instead of using it as a scope camera. Let me know what you think.

Equipment used:
Benjamin Marauder Gen2 .25cal
Centerpoint 4-16x40
AirArms 25.4gr pellets
Sony HDR-CX240

bill_dd97This was partial footage from 3 sessions, I didn't get all the shots recorded and discarded the ones where the target was uncentered.

The last outing was about 2hrs and I killed 53 squirrels, with about 65 shots on 2 fills. My rifle is tuned to give me 32 shots at 32fpe from 2900 to 1700 before refilling.

Is your Marauder stock just tuned? What ES do you get for 32 shots?

I'm in Wyoming and those are Wyoming Ground Squirrels. A little ways up the road around Jackson there are Uinta Ground Squirrels.

My rifle is all stock with 3 orings. I can't remember what my screws are set at, just that I was getting 32 useable 50 yard shots from 2900 to 1700 and averaging 803fps. I posted the wrong fpe before, it works to about 36fpe. Far more than I need for ground squirrels, but I do sometimes need to dispatch larger quarry and shoot through grass and sage. I do need to check my settings since I haven't touched the tune or the zero since last fall. Though I may not want to mess with anything since it's working so well.