Ground squirrel is toast!

I,ve been having troubles with ground squirrels on my property and the neighbor's for some time. We each have an acre and he has chickens which is a great food source for these ground rats. I have an Mrod with the carbine kit and a Sumo moderator, which I need to keep the peace with my neighbors. Finally the weather has been good enough to encourage them to come out and rummage for food. I spotted one and took it out. What surprised me was the distance that this occurred. It was 84 yards! My air was 2500, which is prime for my Mrod, and a JSB 13.49 pellet. Normally my range is 45-60 yards. Woo Hoo!

I,ve been having troubles with ground squirrels on my property and the neighbor's for some time. We each have an acre and he has chickens which is a great food source for these ground rats. I have an Mrod with the carbine kit and a Sumo moderator, which I need to keep the peace with my neighbors. Finally the weather has been good enough to encourage them to come out and rummage for food. I spotted one and took it out. What surprised me was the distance that this occurred. It was 84 yards! My air was 2500, which is prime for my Mrod, and a JSB 13.49 pellet. Normally my range is 45-60 yards. Woo Hoo!
Post some pics!!!! I love ground squirrel hunting