• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Great price on an Airbow

This is tempting but so far I've resisted. AGNATION discount at Crosman adds to today's Memorial day discount. If you apply both, the Airbow comes to $636.86, but they include a free 6-pack of carbon arrows (nano ceramic Victory ICE coated, 375 grains with field points - a $99 value by itself) *and* there is a $100 rebate on the airbow itself. So the final cost would be $536.86 for a retail package valued at $1099. That's less than half price (and still a good deal even when compared to street prices at other dealers). In case anyone was thinking about an airbow...

A very specialty piece or a novelty depending. ONLY if a hard core hunter in the few areas allowed to me. If just wanting to play with firing arrows any of the many rigs "air bolts" are available for would have more utility, and more novelty fun factor as well.

I still prefer just using some SS tube the correct size to fit inside an Easton aluminum shaft tho I've not seen one of those set up pushing 400fps with a heavy arrow. Ton less costly tho.

Grab one of those airbows and give us all a real world user review, might change some minds?

John