• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Great pressure gauge positioning

Excellent idea on a lower cost gun.

The gauge can be set...on either side.
1716133456434.png

Yeah, yeah, someone...will hate it !!

Mike

Me, me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .....yeah really do not like that but I can see that some will,

I don't even like those on the side in the FX rifles, I would just plug them if I had one.
Rats, you beat me to it, oh well, you snooze, you lose. If one don't want pressure gauges then there are always springers. Seriously, at least it's somewhat protected, not just hanging out in space like on my Mavericks or my Raptor, or even my Sapsan.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
that gauge sticking out the side is a turn off for me, don't need something more sticking out the side to bump snag catch break scratch
not a 'hate'r,,,' that is a bad choice for a word to describe someone who has a differing opinion than yours,
that gauge and the foster fill will keep me from buying it, but many will like it, that is ok !

If it was a bench style gun, where ya are shooting a whole tin and using a lot of air and need to keep an eye on the gas gauge, as you go,,, I would love it, but not for a bull pup pesting/hunting gun
choices and uses are different from person to person, buy and use what fits your needs or just I wants

My favorite gauge location....don't have to turn the gun around and/or upside down.

Screenshot_20240519-092516.png

Stole @cavedweller s photo cuz a screen grab was easier than digging for a photo on my phone of my own.

Ghost is similar but slightly less convenient, but with gauges on both side, gotta maneuver the gun to see both reg and bottle pressures. With an unregulated USFT, just need the one gauge, and it's right where it should be when shooting or filling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi
I'm okay with the gauge being on the end of the tube, and I would probably bang this gauge off everything imaginable with it sticking off the side of the gun. However, I can see where some people would like this design. Even if it's little details like the gauge position, it's nice to see companies innovating and coming up with solutions to what some people see as a problem. Good for JTS. Thinking outside the box like this may lead to them being a major player in the game or at least force the other manufacturers to step up.