• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Great not so little bullet trap

This trap actually actually generates a fair amount of dust especially if shooting at higher speed. My Rex p was making very little dust, but there is lots of very fine dust after a session with my 65-75 fpe .25 airforce.

Here is a place where you can see the leaves underneath the trap covered with it. I now have all of the debris collecting in a container.

Will have to handle the debris from this with caution for sure.

8A9471CD-1106-45D8-B946-58C491F524EC.jpeg

Reactions: HogKiller
I just received the smaller version. Very solid. Sadly there isn't something on the hole to catch the lead. My .25 pellets are all but vaporized. Yeah, annoyingly loud, ordered some 1/8" neoprene adhesive sheets to put on the outside to dampen the ringing. I'm thinking some ribs attached to the outside might dampen the sound a bunch. If the sheets don't do the trick I've got one more thing to try, pack it with rubber mulch, thinking of bonding it together with some FlexSeal. I'm trying to get something that I can mount on the farthest point I can shoot and leave it, rain or shine...as if it rains in CA but it may....some time. Ok, I got off my butt and read the previous comments I'd missed so sorry for the same ol' thing.