• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Great Job, FX!

I recently had a complex problem with my FX M3 .22 cal and contacted FX customer service by email describing the issues. Their response was prompt, and recommended sending my gun back to FX for warranty repairs. The process was swift and efficient. Several days later I received a call from the technician who was working on my gun, and he gave me a very full run down of everything that was replaced and the process he used to discover the problem. He subsequently gave me his plan to ensure it was working properly. The conversation was about 15 minutes. Several days later I received my gun back in full working order and tuned to an 18.1 gr pellet at 925 fps.

What more can you ask? Everything was done in an expert manner and deserving of the great gun I paid for. Cudo's to FX for taking great care of their customer base and making the process as easy as possible. I was particularly pleased with the informative discussion from the technician. Great job, FX! It makes me more proud to have two of your guns, and frankly, makes me want more. Great to see in this age and time.

Reactions: ripping.r