• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Great Experience with AOA

elh0102

Jul 31, 2018
NC
I bought a Daystate Wolverine R last week from AOA. The rifle shoots great. But, I guess the combination of my thin face, and the Wolverine's relatively low comb, makes it impossible for me to achieve a consistently satisfactory cheek weld. For bench shooting, not a big deal, but when shooting from position, it is a real problem. After putting about three hundred pellets through it, I finally gave up, decided the rifle had to go. I was resigned to selling it at a loss and moving on. But Darren at AOA offered a full credit for my purchase price, so I am sending it back tomorrow, and will be making a replacement purchase soon. This is the kind of customer service that makes a company successful over the long haul. I admit, there was a time when my opinion of AOA was not the best. As an old boss of mine used to say, if things aren't working to the customer's satisfaction, we need to either change the people, or, change the people! I'm not sure which, if either, occurred here, maybe it was just timing on my part. But if this level of service proves consistent, I will be a loyal customer. 

Ed