Great deal on a Hatsan Blitz

This weekend only, we are running a special deal on our number one selling Airgun. The Blitz model is on sale for $799.99 (regular price of $999.99). Check out this link to the Blitz product page LINK HERE

BlitzPromo-IG copy.jpg

This weekend only, we are running a special deal on our number one selling Airgun. The Blitz model is on sale for $799.99 (regular price of $999.99). Check out this link to the Blitz product page LINK HERE

View attachment 335072
Midway has em on weekly specials for $649-. 3/24/2023. Ive got a 30cal Blitze headed my way at this very moment!

Norm, you were right! this thing looks brand new and I got 3 mags and they look unused. Even the fill probe looks new and no o -rings were on it. The box looks new. There isn't a mark on it anywhere and it shoots good. Lots of brown preservative in the barrel but looks like it's the original stuff. Came completely empty but no issue filling it with air from my big compressor. I couldn't be happier. The only downside is shooting this thing is gowing to get EXPENSIVE TO FEED!!

Norm, you were right! this thing looks brand new and I got 3 mags and they look unused. Even the fill probe looks new and no o -rings were on it. The box looks new. There isn't a mark on it anywhere and it shoots good. Lots of brown preservative in the barrel but looks like it's the original stuff. Came completely empty but no issue filling it with air from my big compressor. I couldn't be happier. The only downside is shooting this thing is gowing to get EXPENSIVE TO FEED!!
Good good to hear. Cheers! I've a 30cal, just bought a 22cal from PA. I missed the Hatsan refurbished, sold out fast. Probably didn't have many. My guess is, an inventory reduction before the Blitz bullpup is sold here.

Which ammo seems to work best? All I have so far is Vortex 44gr. They seem to function ok and are faily accurate a 15 yds but haven't stretched her out yet.
I asked Hatsan about this. They recommended the Vortex and the HN something or other. Macabeespeed has an extensive Utube channel much on the Blitz. He likes the Hades Diablo. Hatsan said to make sure whatever pellet has a thick nose. Ive read the 22 Blitz will burn thru most any pellets without problems. My Sortie .22 shoots whatever is put in it. Hatsan has got the auto bussiness figured out.