great day !!

I went to a gun show near my house and it was an ok show . Normal stuff for sale. BUT (there is that word again ) just as i was leaving a guy passed me with an air rifle in his hand . So i ask him what it was . He said " its just an air rifle" I ask what kind and are you selling . He answered "it is just an old HW 35 i bought long ago . "what do you want for it " , i ask . " maybe $100.00 "he answered . I hope i really hid my excitement . "does it work ? Yes and i have this new rebuild kit i bought but never needed and the book that i got with it . and some tins of pellets too ".

SO you said you want $100 for it , i asked 

Yeah id like to get $100 , he said 

OK YOU HAVE A DEAL .

Pictures to follow , serial # indicates it was 1970 MFG. made in Germany

I went to a gun show near my house and it was an ok show . Normal stuff for sale. BUT (there is that word again ) just as i was leaving a guy passed me with an air rifle in his hand . So i ask him what it was . He said " its just an air rifle" I ask what kind and are you selling . He answered "it is just an old HW 35 i bought long ago . "what do you want for it " , i ask . " maybe $100.00 "he answered . I hope i really hid my excitement . "does it work ? Yes and i have this new rebuild kit i bought but never needed and the book that i got with it . and some tins of pellets too ".

SO you said you want $100 for it , i asked 

Yeah id like to get $100 , he said 

OK YOU HAVE A DEAL .

Pictures to follow , serial # indicates it was 1970 MFG. made in Germany

Awesome! Wish I could walk into a deal like that. Congratulations.