• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Great day to shoot out here in SoCal

What's up Brothers,

This morning was great weather wise for shooting, got out to the range at about 7 a.m. (off day from work) and put about 350 pellets down range today at 50 and 75 yard mostly, popped a few clay pigeons at 100 yards but no picture or videos of that. Now i know up till know everything sounds great, and i wish i could say it was, the first 50 pellets where, then followed by 300 rounds of what the F@C%. I just got in 8 tins of JSB kings 25 grain, 25 cal from Pyramid Air, and they are definitely not the same as what i've been shooting for the last 3 months some shoot as expected great, and others will hit 1-1.5 mil dots high, left, right, low where ever they wanted. I adjust my 50 yard zero several times trying to figure out what was going on, pulled the shroud off and shot 30 like that and it was just hit or miss. No don't want to sound like a drama queen the misses where like 2 out of 9, but way to high to be the random flyer. The long and the short of things is at 50 yards my gun shot half an inch groups 9 of them 5 shots per group. The POI also shift from left to right from full to off regulator about 1 to 1.5 mils (36 shots). That is a gun issue for sure. So i will check all my screw and clean it up some time today. Almost want to clean the barrel and just go on back out, but my wife would kill me because we have a lunch date. So once i get back i will post Video on youtube of 75 yard pellets in flight and me shooting a one inch dualing tree that i picked up awhile ago. Pictures and video to come soon. (Vulcan Tactic .25 Cal)